2018 GATE Conference: October 10-12
at Unicoi State Park and Lodge
View the conference program online!
A printed conference program was provided to conference attendees. To view an online copy of the program, click here: GATE 2018 Conference Program
The registration form is available here: GATE 2018 Conference Registration Form Remember that conference presenters must register by September 4.
Register for the free GaPSC Pre-Conference too!
Make your hotel reservations soon!
Be sure to book a room in the Georgia Association of Teacher Educators (GATE) block for special pricing. The GATE rate is $119.00 per night (plus 15% state and local tax, plus $10.00 daily lodge fee). Reservations may be made by individual GATE attendees directly with Lodge reservations prior to the cut-off date.
The group rate is valid until September 24, 2018 and is subject to availability.
To reserve a room online:
- Go to the lodge website: www.unicoilodge.com
- In the upper right corner, Click the Blue box: Lowest Rate Guaranteed BOOK HERE!
- Click on BOOK NOW!
- Enter arrival date and select number of room nights
- Enter Promotional Code: 07582
- Click on Next
- Select room, scroll to bottom of page and click NEXT
- Complete the required information to make the reservation.
By phone: All guests should identify themselves as a member of GATE in order to obtain the GATE rate. Reservations number: 1-800-573-9659.